M’Lis Relief – Muscle and Joint AidOctober 27, 2016
M’lis Cleanse – Intestinal cleanserOctober 27, 2016
M’lis Detox Kit – Fiber, Cleanse, Detox
The secret to better health is to cleanse your body! It has been estimated that 95% of all disease begins in a toxic colon. In addition, a weak immune system exacerbates any health problem. The M’lis Detoxification Program is a complete internal process that purifies the liver, bowels, kidneys and blood, while cleansing all tissues of the body. This total body program is the first step in reversing the course of chronic health conditions, and is an important part of a regular health maintenance and prevention regimen.
Detoxification can help alleviate many symptoms of a toxic body including:
- Fatigue/lack of energy
- Digestive Problems
- Cravings & Addictions
- Mood Swings, Anxiety, Depression
- Low resistance to illness & infection
- Allergies & Asthma
- Skin disorders
- Internal body cleansing and detoxification- Everyone should detoxify at least four times per year. We still live in a toxic society, and this becomes a cleansing lifestyle
- Proper food choices- Consist of foods that heal the body, rather than foods that destroy health.
- Exercise- Get at least 40 minutes per day. Alternate weight-bearing and cardiovascular activities
- Learn to deal positively with stress
- Learn to listen to the body. The body will tell you what it needs and what it doesn’t need.
- Become educated on how the body works.
- Live a positive, happy, healthy life.
- 100% nutrition- There will always be a need to supplement nutrients, as it is impossible to get complete nutrition by eating food sources as they exist in today’s world
The M’lis Detoxification Kit Includes:
- Fiber(200 Capsules)
- Detox(90 Capsules)
- Cleanse(90 Capsules)
- Step by Step Instructional Booklet.
FREE SHIPPING VIA USPS
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care professional before use. The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.