Deionized Water/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesumum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ribonucleic Acid, Allontoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Petrolatum, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Beta-Carotene, Germall Plus, Triethanolamine, Food Grade Color
- Developed in 1979 by a Medical Biochemist at UCLA
- Repair is a transdermal salve – this means it uses your skin’s pores as the delivery vehicle for essential nutrients!
- Repair penetrates through 25 layers* of the cellular structure (*based on testing by a Japanese Doctor performed in Japan in the 1980’s)
- Medically tested and approved
- Used by plastic surgeons around the world
- Repair helps diminish keloid scarring and offers significantly better results. (especially beneficial for patients with darker skin tones who have issues with this type of scarring)
- Results can be seen in as little as 10 days, with maximum results achieved with continual use
- Optimal treatment cycle for Repair is 28-40 days (if you are healthy, your body replenishes it’s skin cells every 28 days)
- Oncology departments use Repair with breast cancer patients to keep them on schedule for their radiation treatments.
- Excellent for healing any damaged tissue that still has live cells (stretch marks that still have red or purple coloring)
- Very beneficial for dry, damaged skin, cuts abrasions, burns rashes, tattoo lase removal, electrolysis, spa therapies, and radiation burns
- Helps diminish psoriasis and eczema
Free Shipping via USPS to United States
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care professional before use. The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.