M’lis EVENING PRIMROSE OIL (EPO), comes from the seeds of the evening primrose plant. This Omega-6 fatty acid is a rich source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin E1 (PGE1). Prostaglandins positively affect every organ of the body, and are especially beneficial to the heart, skin, and immune system. A shortage of prostaglandins results in impaired health. With an increase in GLA in the diet, the body is better able to function and properly fight disease.
• Lowers weight without dieting
• Improves acne when taken with zinc
• Lowers blood cholesterol/blood pressure
• Heals or improves eczema
• Stops rheumatoid arthritis (moderate cases)
• Relieves premenstrual pain
• Improves hyperactive children
• Alleviates hangovers
• Regulates water retention and sodium balance
• Raises metabolism
• Improves nerve function
FREE SHIPPING VIA USPS
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care professional before use. The results described are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.